Recruitment Analytics Solution
American Biotechnology was facing challenges with respect to a lack of insights into turnover, headcount, terminations, and new hires’ information. Only 35% of hiring managers were satisfied with the strategic influence of the recruiting function, and recruiting teams lacked valid, aligned metrics to demonstrate their impact.
The client wanted to standardize and automate its analytics reporting needs in these areas as well as bring in ad hoc analysis capabilities.
DiLytics implemented a solution on Oracle Analytics for the client. As part of the solution, DiLytics
- Analyzed turnover, headcount, terminations, and new hire analytics objects
- Profiled turnover, headcount, terminations, and new hire analytics data
- Designed EDW Extensions
- Updated ETL and BI metadata
- Created reports and dashboards
- Conducted Conference Room Pilot
- Performed System Testing
- Executed UAT
- Deployed solution
DiLytics solution provided insights to the client in the Recruitment process, recruitment effectiveness, budgeting, and costs.
Key benefits include
- Improved recruitment function’s strategic influence via easy data analysis by the recruiter, cost center, location, etc.
- Increased visibility of requisitions, applications, offers, hires, etc., with drill-down capabilities.
To get a copy of this success story in a downloadable format with more in-depth analysis, kindly provide us a little information about yourself in the form below
DiLytics implemented a Manufacturing Analytics solution for a Biotechnology Company in a short period of 100 days.
DiLytics implemented a custom data warehouse solution for a Leading Container Leasing Company in a short span of 150 days.