Procurement and Expense Analytics (Power BI)
The client is a state government agency in one of the states in the USA and operates a state-wide financial system.
The client required Subject Matter Experts in the areas of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Microsoft’s Power BI, and Hyperion systems. The client needed support in designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining the enhanced business intelligence (BI) solution.
DiLytics’ provided day-to-day support and enhancement services which included:
- Capturing and reviewing reporting requirements and determining implementation options.
- Designing, developing, and testing BI solutions to support reporting needs.
- Implementing and supporting BI solutions using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Azure Synapse, and Hyperion.
- Using integration tools
- Implementing security
Key business benefits include
- Lower the total cost of operation (TCO) with modernized and re-engineered financial business operations.
- Enhanced financial management and transparency through a technological business transformation, integrating accounting, budgeting, cash management, and procurement into a single financial system.
- High level of business process standardization, eliminating redundant manual input and time-consuming reconciliations, leading to improved accuracy, timeliness, and flexibility in data reporting.
To get a copy of this success story in a downloadable format with more in-depth analysis, kindly provide us a little information about yourself in the form below
DiLytics implemented a Manufacturing Analytics solution for a Biotechnology Company in a short period of 100 days.
DiLytics implemented a custom data warehouse solution for a Leading Container Leasing Company in a short span of 150 days.