Multiple Analytics Solutions
An American Biotechnology was expanding globally and needed enterprise-scale systems to support its growth. While transitioning to core systems helped, they still faced challenges with basic reporting and obtaining visibility into their data and business processes across functions. They faced difficulty and delays in providing answers to common ad hoc questions to support management decisions, across various functions such as Supply Chain Planning, Demand Forecasting, Manufacturing, Compliance, Recruitment & Finance
DiLytics partnered with the client and implemented several analytics solutions on Oracle Analytics across different corporate functions of the client. The solution enabled analytical insights in the areas of:
- Supply Chain Planning: Inventory Overview/balance, Safety Stock vs. Projected Inventory, Months on Hand (MOH) Overview/Item Status, Production Plan Overview/Fill/Fill Schedule/Pack/Pack Schedule, Order Forecast, Plan Vs. Actual Ship Quantity.
- Demand Forecast: Forecast accuracy/changes/bias, Shipment Forecast, Out-of-Trend Forecast, etc.
- Manufacturing: Production Batch Transactions, Indented BOM (Bill of Material), Material Usage Variance/Transactions, Routing Details, Material Aging, Scrap, Inventory Expiration/Adjustments, Real-Time Inventory, Zero Stock, Stock Outs
- Compliance: Confirmed Out of Specification (OOS)/Out of Trend (OOT), Product Complaint Rate, Deviation Rate Per Day, Product Complaint Closure Rate, Closure Rate for Deviations, and Corrective Actions Preventive Actions (CAPAs)
- Recruitment: Recruitment process: Employment brand, sourcing, assessment, offer, onboarding, turnover, diversity, internal mobility, and Recruitment effectiveness: process effectiveness, quality of hire, recruiting performance, technology utilization, hiring mix and volume, recruiting staff.
- Finance: Invoice Register Check, VAT Detail, VAT Summary, Account Reconciliation, and GL Detail for Capitalization
- Channel Rebate: Build & Developed ETL/ Extended Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)/ Reports on Channel Rebate Offer, Channel Rebate Accrual Report, Channel Rebate Claim Report
- Cost Transparency: Build & Developed ETL/ Extended Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)/ Reports on Time Reporting, CCM Program Reporting (Summary View & Transaction View)
- eBusiness Tax: Build & Developed ETL/ Extended Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)/ Reports on Invoice Register Check, Expected vs Effective Rate, Account Reconciliation, CSUT NSA Detail & CSUT Self Assessed Detail, Rec – VAT Detail, IE VAT Summary.
- Integration of Clinical Research Data: Build & Developed ETL/ Extended Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)/ Developed Data Integration layer/ Developed data validation logic/ Customer collaboration for integrating data from EDW into Board
- MRP: Created new tables and added extended columns in existing tables in EDW/ Build & Developed ETL/ Modeled the extended EDW tables in Oracle Analytics/ Reports on Items with BOH Below Safety stock, Need by to Promise date PO, OTD to Promise date PO, Past Due PO Confirmation, Past Due PO, Past Due RM QA Release, Planned Orders Compression Lead Time, PO Lines created from MRP, PO Reschedule In-Out, & Production Shortage Dashboard.
- Pack & Fill Planning: To the client’s internal staff – Projected Demand/ Work Orders/ Planned Orders/ Lot Number of the ingredient reserved for the Work Order/ Beginning On Hand inventory/ Projected On Hand inventory/ Safety Stock/ Months on Hand/ Targeted Months on Hand. To the client’s CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organization) – Work Orders/ Planned Orders/ Lot Number of the ingredient reserved for the Work Order
This enabled to make efficient planning decisions based on visibility into the latest supply chain planning data, improve demand forecast accuracy, Savings in manual effort spent by manufacturing supervisors in deriving manufacturing reports, Facilitation of compliance with industry best-practice standards and Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act (FDASIA) reporting expectations, Improved efficiency in recruitment function and Superior insights into Finance with visibility into General Ledger postings and easy drill-down into sub-ledger.
To get a copy of this success story in a downloadable format with more in-depth analysis, kindly provide us a little information about yourself in the form below
DiLytics implemented a Manufacturing Analytics solution for a Biotechnology Company in a short period of 100 days.
DiLytics implemented a custom data warehouse solution for a Leading Container Leasing Company in a short span of 150 days.