Material Management Analytics
DiLytics Analytics solutions on BI Support and Enhancements Led to Improved Efficiencies in Material Management Function for an executive department in one of the states in the USA.
The client used an internally developed application called Integrated Maintenance Management System (IMMS) for field staff. They extended the application to manage supply inventory, orders, workflow, cost tracking, and sourcing. They wanted to enhance the data warehouse and reporting application for real-time reports, integrate new IMMS modules, and add analytics. The client needed a vendor to provide day-to-day support for the OBIEE application and implement changes to existing reports and new data models to support the added functionality in IMMS.
DiLytics delivered support and enhancement services for the existing IMMS OBIEE installation to provide additional real-time reports, expanded data warehouse design and additional warehouse reporting and analytics including:
- Oracle Business Intelligence-related product patches and upgrades.
- OBIEE Environment Monitoring and Support.
- OBIEE Software Maintenance.
- Discovery Sessions for new requirements.
- Expand the current data warehouse models, reports or dashboards.
- New Product Implementation.
- Develop and Support Oracle Application Express (APEX) Input Applications related to OBIEE.
- Patching of APEX Components for OBIEE.
DiLytics solution provided business benefits to the client such as
- Improved efficiency of material management function via the availability of enriched business insights on new functional modules.
- Superior quality of IT support and maintenance services, delivered at an economical cost.
To get a copy of this success story in a downloadable format with more in-depth analysis, kindly provide us a little information about yourself in the form below
DiLytics implemented a Manufacturing Analytics solution for a Biotechnology Company in a short period of 100 days.
DiLytics implemented a custom data warehouse solution for a Leading Container Leasing Company in a short span of 150 days.