Channel Rebate Analytics
An American Biotechnology Company had implemented additional modules of ‘Trade Management’ and ‘Advanced Pricing’ in Oracle eBusiness System (EBS) for Channel Rebate functionality and wanted to obtain insights about the effectiveness of its rebate programs.
DiLytics extended the current report solution in Oracle Analytics by
- Extending Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to create new tables and add columns to existing tables
- Developing Extract Transform and Load (ETL) code using Informatica to extract Channel Rebate data from EBS into EDW staging tables
- Writing SQLs to extract Channel Rebate data from EBS to staging tables
- Developing ETL code using Informatica to load Channel Rebate data from the EDW staging tables into Facts and dimensions
- Modelling the extended EDW tables in OBIEE to create metrics and attributes
DiLytics implemented a solution on Oracle Analytics that involved:
- Loading planned data from Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) and actual manufacturing orders execution, and inventory data from EBS into Data Warehouse.
- Building metrics, KPIs, dimensions and hierarchies on the operational data, planning data, inventory data, and manufacturing execution data in Oracle BI Server.
- Building reports, dashboards, conditional alerts, and guided navigations in Oracle BI Presentation Server.
- Channel Rebate Offer
- Channel Rebate Accrual Report
- Channel Rebate Claim Report
DiLytics solution provided business benefits to the client such as
- Improved Visibility
- Enhanced Decision Making
- Improved Relationships with Channel Partners
To get a copy of this success story in a downloadable format with more in-depth analysis, kindly provide us a little information about yourself in the form below
DiLytics implemented a Manufacturing Analytics solution for a Biotechnology Company in a short period of 100 days.
DiLytics implemented a custom data warehouse solution for a Leading Container Leasing Company in a short span of 150 days.