The client is a leading container US equipment leasing company that focuses on container equipment leasing, and design, sales, and services across multiple industries.
The client had implemented Hyperion Essbase for Financial, Logistics, and Operational reporting. Data was stored in flat-file format across multiple Essbase cubes. They also licensed the Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite (OBIFS) with OBIEE and Essbase.
Client aimed to use OBIEE to standardize enterprise reporting. Initial focus was on implementing OBIEE to report on Financial, Logistics, and Operational data from Essbase cubes.
DiLytics implemented a solution based on OBIEE to provide reports in 4 subject areas:
- Fleet Statistics and Operations: 30 reports
- Net Operating Income: 68 reports
- Disposal: 53 reports
- Container Utilization and Logistics: 10 reports
Key business benefits include
- Improved container management via insights into container capacity, utilization, container activity (repairs, movement, utilization), off-hire units, on-hire units, disposed units.
- Business users being able to perform self-service reporting on Hyperion cubes from Oracle BI.
To get a copy of this success story in a downloadable format with more in-depth analysis, kindly provide us a little information about yourself in the form below
DiLytics implemented a Manufacturing Analytics solution for a Biotechnology Company in a short period of 100 days.
DiLytics implemented a custom data warehouse solution for a Leading Container Leasing Company in a short span of 150 days.