Job Title: Analytics Developer
Location: San Mateo, US – remote.
Employment Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Are you a dynamic, results-oriented individual ready to take on the role of Analytics Developer at DiLytics? If so, DiLytics is looking for a Analytics Developer like you to join our growing team! Join our team where your contributions will thrive in a positive and supportive environment.
Who We Are
DiLytics is a leading Analytics Solutions and Services provider company focused on cutting-edge Analytics Technologies. We have been growing consistently over the years having a presence in the US, Canada, and India. With 12+ years of experience, we assist our clients in capturing, organizing, and analyzing your enterprise data, enabling quicker, more accurate, and well-informed decision-making.
What are We Looking for?
A professional who can:
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Participate with other specialist to enhance reports.
- Transition developed reports and dashboards to the operations &, Support team.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented.
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of ad hoc reports.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
Interested candidates, contact us, and let’s turn your career into an exciting journey!