Director of Presales
Job Title: Director of Presales
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Employment Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Reporting To: VP & Head of DiLytics India and Collaborate Closely with the CEO
Are you a strategic thinker with a knack for leading teams toward success? Do you thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment? If so, DiLytics is looking for a Director of Presales like you to join our growing team! Join our team and be a part of a workplace recognized and Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work,’ where your contributions will thrive in a positive and supportive environment.
As our Director of Presales at DiLytics, you’ll be at the forefront of our mission, leading a team of skilled professionals and shaping the strategies, ensuring that our clients receive top-notch solutions tailored to their needs.
Who We Are
DiLytics is a leading Analytics Solutions and Services provider company focused on cutting-edge Analytics Technologies. We have been growing consistently over the years having a presence in the US, Canada, and India. With 12+ years of experience, we assist our clients in capturing, organizing, and analyzing your enterprise data, enabling quicker, more accurate, and well-informed decision-making.
What does this role entail
Wear Multiple Hats: At DiLytics, we offer the opportunity to develop a T-shaped skill set – one where you excel as a Jack of all trades and Master of ONE specialized domain.
Client Handling: Understand market requirements, collaborate with other teams and ensure our proposals resonate with potential clients.
Project Ownership: Take ownership of projects and work in sync with the solution development team and ensure that the unique requirements of our clients are thoughtfully considered in the provision of tailored solutions.
Global Exposure: Engage in projects with a global reach, gaining invaluable international experience and a broader perspective on industry trends and best practices.
Million-Dollar Projects: Work on high-value, multi-million-dollar projects, contributing to the company’s growth and financial success while tackling complex challenges.
Contribute to Company Culture with Your Leadership Skills: Lead by example, fostering a positive and innovative company culture, and contributing to the development of a motivated and high-performing team.
What are We Looking for?
A professional who can:
- Collaborate with sales to drive pre-sales activities by introducing DiLytics solutions/service offerings and conducting solution demonstrations (across functionality, system architecture, etc.) to prospects at business as well as technical levels.
- Understand the business and operational goals of prospects and recommend solutions that ensure the utilization of DiLytics solutions and service offerings
- Build and refine knowledge and competitive positioning of one or more Analytics & Business Intelligence products/tools across Data Visualization, Data Integration and Data Storage & Management layers.
- Own various US public sector websites/portals/alerts for sourcing RFXs in the Analytics & Business Intelligence area.
- Lead bid responses to RFXs received from US public and commercial sectors by channelizing the presales team and collaborating with Analytics & BI Center of Excellence and sales teams.
What will it be Like to Work for DiLytics?
Innovative Culture: We foster a culture of creativity and innovation where your ideas will be valued and put into action. We promote a startup-like culture at DiLytics, a flat hierarchy, and a diverse, T-shaped skill set approach among team members.
Career Growth: We invest in our employees’ growth and development, offering opportunities for advancement and ongoing learning. For instance, we provide our employees with the opportunity to select a Master’s Degree Program that aligns with their career goals, all fully covered by the company.
Opportunities for Professional Certifications: Enhance your expertise and stay at the forefront of the industry with our support for professional certifications.
Impactful Work: Join us on a journey where your contributions resonate far beyond the boundaries of your job description. Here, impactful work isn’t just a goal; it’s a way of life.
Politics Free: At DiLytics, we’ve mastered the art of ‘politics-free’ coffee breaks. We prefer brewing success over brewing office dynamics.
Health-Centric Workplace: Energize your workday with healthy snacks. We’re committed to our employees’ well-being, offering multiple health checkups and a furnished gym with a trainer to keep them in peak form right at the workplace.
Fun-Filled Fridays: At DiLytics, Fridays aren’t just the end of the workweek; they’re the beginning of a fantastic weekend. Join us for our weekly Friday Fun activities, where we put our brains to the test with quizzes, puzzles, and spark-friendly competition ending with tasty snacks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of IT experience in the Analytics & Business Intelligence area in tools such as Power BI, Snowflake, Oracle Analytics, Tableau, Databricks and Alteryx, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing pre-sales/business analyst/consulting role in the area of Analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Experience working with customers and technology partners.