Director – Analytics & Business Intelligence Center of Excellence
Job Title: Director – Analytics & Business Intelligence Center of Excellence
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Employment Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Reporting To: VP & Head of DiLytics India and Collaborate Closely with the CEO
As the Director of our Analytics & Business Intelligence CoE, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our organization. You will be responsible for leading a team of technical and functional managers/leads in India and mentoring them into highly skilled personnel ready to lead BI projects on the latest technologies. You must have a strong background in managing data analytics/business intelligence/data warehousing projects and must be exceptional at people management including competency development.
Who We Are
DiLytics is a leading Analytics Solutions and Services provider company focused on cutting-edge Analytics technologies. We have been growing consistently over the years having a presence in the US, Canada, and India. With 12+ years of experience, we assist our clients in capturing, organizing, and analyzing their enterprise data, enabling quicker, more accurate, and well-informed decision-making.
Join our team and be a part of a workplace recognized and Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work,’ where your leadership will thrive in a positive and supportive environment.
What does this role entail
Wear Multiple Hats: At DiLytics, we offer the opportunity to develop a T-shaped skill set – one where you excel as a Jack of all trades and Master of ONE specialized domain.
Project Ownership: Take ownership of million-dollar projects, driving them from conception to successful completion while ensuring client satisfaction.
Global Exposure: Collaborate with teams and clients worldwide, gaining invaluable global exposure and contributing to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Contribute to Company Culture: Infuse our company culture with your leadership skills, fostering an environment of growth, innovation, and excellence.
What are We Looking for?
A professional who can:
- Lead a growing team of 25+ technical and functional consultants.
- Drive team engagement and motivation; run regular meetings to ensure the flow of communication, cascading of company updates, sharing of feedback, and discussion on essential topics.
- Grow team’s competency within existing roles and towards future roles; drive teams’ certifications across modern tools and technologies such as Snowflake, Databricks, Azure, AWS, Alteryx and AI/ML libraries/frameworks, etc.
- Execute various competency-building initiatives identified by the leadership.
- Support sales/presales teams in pursuits by providing core solutions, performing effort estimation, developing proofs of concept/value, and contributing to presentations.
- Support active projects with resource allocation, enabling people training, providing technology consulting and troubleshooting.
- Carry out initiatives to build new Analytics solutions, revamp existing solutions and expand existing solutions on new tools/technologies.
- Create and maintain delivery assets such as solution accelerators, reusable components, templates, guidelines, best practices, etc.
- Identify new business needs and develop new service offerings/adapt existing service offerings.
What will it be Like to Work for DiLytics?
Innovative Culture: We foster a culture of creativity and innovation where your ideas will be valued and put into action. We promote a startup-like culture at DiLytics, a flat hierarchy, and a diverse, T-shaped skill set approach among team members.
Career Growth: We invest in our employees’ growth and development, offering opportunities for advancement and ongoing learning. For instance, we provide our employees with the opportunity to select a Master’s Degree Program that aligns with their career goals, all fully covered by the company.
Opportunities for Professional Certifications: Enhance your expertise and stay at the forefront of the industry with our support for professional certifications.
Impactful Work: Join us on a journey where your contributions resonate far beyond the boundaries of your job description. Here, impactful work isn’t just a goal; it’s a way of life.
Politics Free: At DiLytics, we’ve mastered the art of ‘politics-free’ coffee breaks. We prefer brewing success over brewing office dynamics.
Health-Centric Workplace: Energize your workday with healthy snacks. We’re committed to our employees’ well-being, offering health checkups and a furnished gym with a trainer to keep them in peak form right at the workplace.
Fun-Filled Fridays: At DiLytics, Fridays aren’t just the end of the workweek; they’re the beginning of a fantastic weekend. Join us for our weekly Friday Fun activities, where we put our brains to the test with quizzes, puzzles, and spark-friendly competition ending with tasty snacks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field.
- 10+ years of work experience in the Information Technology field.
- 3+ years of project management experience that includes experience in delivering a complete lifecycle of at least one Analytics/Data warehouse/Business Intelligence program at enterprise scale.
- Experience working on any technology stack in data integration (ODI, Microsoft SSIS, ADF, Snowpark, AWS Glue, Informatica Power Center, etc.), data storage & management (Snowflake, Microsoft Azure Synapse, Databricks, Amazon RedShift, Oracle ADW, etc.) or data visualization (Oracle Analytics, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.) area(s)
- In-depth understanding of multidimensional data modeling; star schemas, snowflakes, denormalized models.
- Good understanding of ETL processes involving relational and/or non-relational data.
- Familiarity with SQL and cloud-based platforms, such as Snowflake, Azure, Oracle Cloud and AWS.
Remember, at DiLytics, we appreciate a good laugh almost as much as a well-optimized data analytics solution. So, if you’re ready to work, collaborate, and chuckle your way to success, we’d love to hear from you!