DiLytics is a leading Information Technology (IT) Services Provider completely focused on Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, ETL Data Integration and Enterprise Performance Management solutions. We have been growing for 10 years with global offices in the US, Canada and India. We are an employee-friendly company that offers its employees a career path that comes with inherent flexibility to move across roles.
We are seeking a B2B Content Writer who will be a creative thought partner with a strong creative writing background and will collaborate with the leadership team in Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales & Delivery in an ever-changing environment, creating high-quality, captivating creative content. You will coordinate with different teams to lead, conceptualize, and write creative solutions up to final delivery. Creating Content that will drive customer engagement across the Sales Lifecycle of different DiLytics Service offerings will be vital to this role.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Work in partnership with the sales, and solutions teams to deliver cutting-edge thought leadership (whitepapers, articles, and blogs) and sales collaterals (brochures, flyers, presentations, and case studies) in a variety of engaging formats (videos, infographics, and audio).
- Develop marketing content for email marketing, advertising campaigns, content ads, how-to guides, infographics, ebooks, Webinars, Testimonials, and Podcasts.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Ensure brand consistency across all content (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Creates and manages web content for landing pages with demonstrated experience writing with SEO keywords and metadata to increase the organic search.
- Revamp content with the intent of making it informative and current-time appropriate.
- Coordinate with the design team to illustrate articles and the relevant designs for social media posts, web banners, infographics, etc.
- Good understanding to write for digital channels- blending user experience and storytelling, and how they fit into the bigger picture of content marketing.
- Hands-on experience in Social media channels management right from building social media calendars and measuring the impact created by social properties, especially on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Manage internal communications content such as newsletters, and employee engagement initiatives like mailers, videos, etc.
Content Writer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field.
- 4-6 years of work experience preferably with a B2B IT services organization
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- High analytical skills and a high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- Understanding of technology and ability to communicate various technologies to business people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.