Talent Acquisition Lead
DiLytics is a leading Information Technology (IT) Services Provider completely focused on Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, ETL Data Integration and Enterprise Performance Management solutions. We have been growing for 10 years with global offices in the US, Canada and India. We are an employee-friendly company that offers its employees a career path that comes with inherent flexibility to move across roles. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead with the following requirements,
- Department: Human Resources
- Job Location: Hyderabad, India
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Work time: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5+ years recruiting experience required
- Must have excellent understating of IT Skills & Technologies and should be able to handle multiple requirements simultaneously
- A self-starter and strong individual contributor, while being able to function effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication, relationship building, multi-tasking organizational, presentation, collaboration, follow-up, and negotiating skills.
- A proven ability to pipeline talent along with an in-depth knowledge of creative sourcing techniques to uncover passive as well as active candidates.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting: post job advertisements, search the Internet and relevant databases, conduct video interviews, make recommendations for interviews, participate in the hiring decision with the team.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Develop sourcing strategies through detailed market research and data mining, using resources such as LinkedIn or social media pertaining to prospective candidates
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms, paid portals, and professional networks).
- Develop hiring assessment criteria.
- Proactively reach out to potential hires and sell companies vision to bring them on board.
- Conduct need analysis to design and develop hiring roadmap and initiatives across all teams and analyze ROI.
- Conduct and handle weekend walk-in interviews.
- Share ideas to improve people experience policies and programs to help the company stay in a competitive position, and gain brand visibility.